Navigating OpenApply as an Agent
Once you log into your OpenApply Account, you will be directed to the Agent Dashboard, where you can easily navigate OpenApply.
1. The Agent Information section lists your contact details
2. Click the pencil icon to edit your agent details
3. By clicking the Add New Family button, you can begin an application for an additional family
4. Search for existing families linked to your account, by searching for parent name or email
5. Click Dashboard in the top left to return to the dashboard at any time
6. Click the parent name to access that parent account. Click here for more information on navigating the parent account
7. Click the applicant name to go straight to the checklist for that applicant
8. You can view the application status of each of your applicants, at a glance
9. You can click to deactivate yourself as an agent for a particular applicant. You will then will no longer receive messages or notifications, or have account editing access for this student. The school admissions team will still be able to see that you are linked to that applicant. They can reactivate you as an agent for that applicant, if necessary.
Click Back to Agent Dashboard in the top left to return to the agent dashboard from the parent account
Click the messages number next to the applicant name to view or send messages to the school admissions team, relating to that applicant
The Messages section allows you to communicate with the admissions staff throughout the admissions process. All messages will appear in this section with the most recent correspondence shown towards the bottom.