Accessing the Review Interface
As a reviewer you can access the review interface for an applicant in three ways:
A. Via the secure link in the email notification received when the applicant was enabled for review.
B. By clicking on the Application Review tab on the Admin Dashboard.
1. Applicants listed as Ready are pending for review, while reviewers can also see the reviews they have Completed.
2. You can also choose to Send Review Notification, to remind a reviewer
3. Click to Filter by reviewer and/or review status
C. Via the Applicant Profile > Review Icon > Review Applicant.
Reviewing an Applicant
In the review interface you can select three types of content to review. On each tab you can fill any rubric fields on the right or leave comments. Be sure to click Save Changes before moving to the next tab.
Review all forms completed for the applicant.
Review all files that have been uploaded to an application. Click on the Magnifying Glass next to a file to view it. The Previous and Next buttons will take you to additional files. You can download any files as necessary by selecting them and clicking on the Download button.
When viewing files via the Magnifying Glass icon, reviewers can also annotate Word documents and PDF files.
The following types of annotations can be used:
1. Sticky note - add a note to the document.
2. Text Box - add text to the document.
3. Area - draw a box around a group of text that is connected to a note.
4. Ink - draw or write by hand on the document.
5. Highlight - highlight text in the document.
6. Strikeout - draw a line through any text in the document.
7. Squiggly - draw a squiggly line under any text in the document.
8. Underline - underline any text in the document.
9. Comments - add comments that will appear on the righthand side.
View all internal correspondence about the applicant that was sent during the application process.
The reviewer should complete their rubric and provide any final comments. Be sure to click Finish Review when done.
Please note that if review mode is In Sequence then when a reviewer finishes their review the next reviewer will be notified by email. The Representative assigned to the student will be notified by email once all reviews for the applicant are completed. Completed reviews also appear in the Latest Activity and Daily Digest.
Ending a Review
A review can be ended by reviewers with that permission, before the review is completed, if necessary. For example, if an applicant withdraws their application, or if they are declined by the first reviewer.
Navigate to Review Mode for the Applicant, click the Feedback tab, and click End Review.
The review will then show as Ended.
A review can be edited by reviewers with that permission, after the review is completed, if necessary. For example, if a reviewer made a mistake, or if some new information was provided.
Navigate to Review Mode for the Applicant, click the Feedback tab, and click Edit.
Adding a New Review Set
A new review set can be added, after the review is completed or ended, if necessary. For example, if an applicant re-applies, or if some new information was provided, and the review process needs to be done again.
Navigate to Review Mode for the Applicant, click the Feedback tab, and click New Review Set.
Alternatively, navigate to the applicant profile, click the Review Mode icon, then click Add New Review Set.