Managing Academic Years
Academic Years can be managed via Settings > School Settings > Academic Information. All enabled Academic Years will automatically appear on your application form for applicants to apply to.
Adding Academic Years
To add a new Academic Year, click on the + Add Year button.
The new year will automatically default to the next available year. You can edit the name of the Academic Year in the Enrollment Year box. When you are done, click the Save Changes button at the bottom.
Editing Existing Years
A number of settings can be edited for your existing Academic Years:
1. You can select Northern or Southern hemisphere school years.
2. Academic Years can be enabled or disabled via the Checkbox to the left of the year.
3. You can edit the name of the Academic Year in the Enrollment Year box.
4. The start year can be edited under Term Dates.
5. The start month and date can be selected from the Start Date dropdowns.
Once you are finished, click the Save Changes button.